Monday, February 27, 2006

Take It Back

Sarcastic smiles and fake hellos
i'm trying to hide but i keep my door open
escaping from reality but it still reminds me
of all the things we have gone through

i'm making some distractions everyday
just for me to forget you
no matter what distractions i come up with
it still keeps reminding me of you

*I'm tired of feeling like this
i can't stand these burdens inside
you're dragging me all the way down
you took everything from me
and i'm here to take it back

i have managed not to think of you
no matter what i do, your name shows up
reminding me all of the pain and agony that
i kept feeling inside from what you did

forgetting all of the nice things you've said
escaping from the fortress you've built around me
no need to make ammends and be cool
but i will still be here to hear you in times you need me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home