Saturday, February 11, 2006

End

i'm starting to ignore you
just to free myself from these torments
i'm starting to erase you
to start my life anew
i'm starting to forget you
just for me to grow
and breakaway from being dragged down

i never forget it confusing as it was
it never brought me to sleep
i'm incapacitated with these sorrows
it's you who to blame
if only you knew what's inside me
what i barely feel inside
you'll feel the same as i do

i'm barely trying hard just to breathe
i'm already screaming hear
it seems like i was just jaded
i've been dying to tell you
anything you want to hear
you never showed interest and care
it hurts me so much that i could die

i was there, wherever you were
i managed to look like as your slave
i did not care as long as i see
in you that you appreciate my presence
but you never showed anything
you're just there with your ego
making me sick and tired

what i'm trying to say,
is you're numb and reckless
i'm getting over these feelings
i believe it's too late for you
to make ammends and regret
there's nothing more to compensate
everything has been torn and scorned

goodbye and goodluck to you
it hurts so bad but i have to
leave and end this pain you've caused
i don't know if you hear me
but i will always be here to hear you
everythings gonna be just fine
someday, somehow but not now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home