Saturday, January 21, 2006

Shrink

I wanna shrink
I wanna go down
I can't imagine how arrogant you are
I can't believe you would do that
I thought you're there for me
You've changed, let me go
I just wanna shrink

Shrink like a little pea
Shrink that no one would see me
Shrink all the way down
Shrink, good as dead
You can say that i'm pathetic
Yeah, pathetic from what you did
It'll never change what i'm feeling when i see you
For sure at the back of your head
Screaming out loud that you've brought me down

I tried to hide away
I tried to be subtle
I can't be nonchalant about it
I breakdown and go crazy
I freak out to release deliriousness inside
I'll runaway and hide
I just wanna shrink

Can't you see, you've brought me down
You've degraded me and so i have to go away
and shrink all the way down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home