Friday, February 24, 2006

Better Off Alone

it's all i want, it's all i needed and now it's through
that's how it ends up and it's true
so bad, so sad, it makes me mad
the color always changes hue

i've already given up on getting through
I never question who i'm talking to
so much for being nothing
nothing really means so much
i guess it's better here off, alone

well i'm not made of steel
to absorb all the sufferings
shield myself from the agony and pain
i'm human and i have feelings so
I'm better off alone anyway

i'm singing Beautiful day all day
it makes me feel alive and unqueasy
yeah, life is ever so strange
it's really full of change, now
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand

it's all because of you i'm falling into pieces
no matter how hard i try,
i can't escape these things i have inside
but i know i'll break free from these
it's just a matter of time

i'm trying to run away from this messed up place
i can't stand the way you mistreat me
you're trying to drag and break me down
so i won't hang around
i'll just turn and walk away

Now i don't recognize the friend in you
And when I come to the rescue I get nothing but left behind
i know i'm better off alone here
staring at the sun, living my life
i won't let myself go down with your egos
one thing i have realized within me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home