Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Been Thinking

Can you prescribe me something
To live the life of someone else
Coz I'm a hazard to myself

No matter how hard I try
I can't escape from being torn inside
Everything has fallen to pieces
It's you who to blame, coz i know

You'll never make me feel
The way i was feeling before i met you
Thank you for the experience
You helped me grow, but i
Want you out of my life

It's never been easy
You can't sleep, think
and you can't even breathe
Thinking of you all day
from the time i wake up
until i try to sleep

You're a manace
You're a distraction
You'll get yours
It'll hunt you down

Just don't consult me
There's nothing I would do
You're just another echo
That I hear everyday
Just don't let me see you
In pain and agony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home